"Life is uncharted territory. It reveals its story one moment at a time.”

Friday, November 12, 2010

Nov. 10-12

These past few days have been pretty busy with teaching and lesson planning. The students have been challenging, but sometimes they are better than usual. I had my first formal observation on Thursday- went well. The kids actually were very well-behaved. This could have been because I had a little talk with them before my supervisor came. I told them I wanted to cry because they made me so happy. Tonight we had a baby shower for one of the teachers. We had a staff meeting with all 13 of us teachers and then had buns and chicken wings! Andrea and I really felt welcome which was nice.

Sorry that I do not have much exciting news to report because I have been busy prepping in anticipation of this exciting weekend to come. Our teachers from UMD arrived Thursday so we have some fun events planned this weekend! 

Miss everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment